Welcome to the Mobile SDKs tutorials. Along these documents you will learn how to create native videoconferencing apps for Android and iOS.
- Better performance: With this SDK you will rid off the WebView and remove this overhead layer.
- More flexible: You have a lot of events and callbacks that you can use to adapt the your app to different circumstances. For example, when the user receives a new chat message, a participant joins or when the conference ends.
- Share the screen in a mobile: Nowadays it's not possible to share the screen in a mobile if you are using a browser or a WebView. It's a secure measure implemented by the browsers. The only way to do this is through a native SDK that will request permission to the user to capture his screen.
Before starting any of these tutorials, you will have to comply with the following requisites:
- Access to a Pexip Infinity deployment: In case you don't have a Pexip Infinity deployment, ask your Pexip sales representative. He will give you information about how to get one.
- Install valid certificates in Infinity: Our policy is security first and it should be also yours. If self-signed certificates are used, the app will crash and throw an exception.
If you have any trouble during this tutorial, don't hesitate to contact us through our Community Portal.